Mittwoch, 27. Juli 2011

Lazy c:

Today I don't feel like doin' anything. I just wanna lay in my bed. Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone Cuz today I swear I'm not doin' anything ! :) 


I'm gonna kick my feet up and stare at the fan, turn the tv on throw my hand in my pants. Nobody's gon' tell me I can't !! I'll be lounging on the couch just chillin in my snuggie. Click to MTV so they can teach me how to dougie, cuz in my castle I'm the freakin' man . Oooh yes I said it, I said it, I said it cuz I can..

Today I don't feel like doin' anything. I just wanna lay in my bed. Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone.Cuz today I swear I'm not doin' anything. Nothing at all -Woohoo woohoo hoo ooh ooh !! Nothing at all -Woohoo woohoo hoo ooh ooh !! :)  <3 ;*

Heut war ein wundervoller und entspannter Mittwoch. Und ich fand, dass dieses Lied prima passt. Ihr erkennt doch alle den Song mit der Lyrics da oben, oder ? :D Wenn nicht wär das schon ein wenig peinlich für euch ;x

Nicht nur der Song passte, sondern auch mein Almiurt von Ehrmann - Keiner macht mir mehr an ! gemixt mit Kinderriegel. :)) Ach übriegens das Lied war 'The Lazy Song' von Bruno Mars


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Lasst die Tasten glühen ! :D